As a Junior Software Developer on our growing team, you will be Responsible for the development & support of critical business systems applications.
You can expect to:
- Develop/support external & internal-facing apps in Microsoft Windows & Linux environment
- Apply technical skills & research abilities to enable comprehensive data-transfer & system integration solutions
- Design, develop, debug & support internal & external apps
- Interact with sales, marketing, customer support, and operation teams to dream up solutions in support of the development & distribution of CSI software products and services
- Solve challenging & complex business problems
- Make improvement recommendations to stakeholders & management
The developing solutions for highly scalable enterprise-level business systems and apps, software services, and or web/based apps required. Must pass a basic test. Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 1-year experience.
Interested? Here's How You Apply.
Email us your cover letter and resume to Danielle Klinger, Chief of Staff, or mail to 791 Piedmont Wekiwa, Rd., Apopka, FL 32703 to apply.