As a Junior Software Quality Assurance Analyst on our growing team, you will be a key part of the development process. In this
You can expect to:
- Quickly gain an expert knowledge of CSI’s software products and systems.
- Leverage your understanding of the latest QA methodologies and best practices to design, build and execute manual and automated functional, systems, integration, regression and acceptance testing.
- Test and validate the quality of multiple software products in varied environments to ensure that all deliverables are defect-free.
- Record all test results and thoroughly investigate and document defects and errors.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills and a willingness to jump in where and when you are needed.
- Learn and implement the latest testing methodologies to stay on top of newest technologies and tools related to your field.
BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with a strong software development or Quality Assurance focus – or equivalent current certifications.
1-2 years’ experience in implementing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test scripts, and some experience in designing new tests.
Interested? Here's How You Apply.
Email us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com to apply.