Who you are...
- Educated. You have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent. You have an expert understanding of software development best practices, system scalability and web services, including REST & SOAP.
- Experienced. You have experience using or developing for highly scalable enterprise level business systems.
- Leading Edge. You like to stay ahead of the technology curve, and are super interested in using the latest and greatest tools. You are passionate about your field of expertise and develop using the very best tools and methods.
- Detail-oriented Problem Solver. You have the ability learn on the fly and enjoy solving challenging and complex business problems with elegant simple solutions. You test yourself and your software.
What you'll be doing...
As a Mid-Level Software Developer on our team, you will be responsible for the development and support of critical business systems applications. This role requires the ability to work as part of an energetic team, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and hold a thorough understanding of application development methodology. CSI leverages multiple enterprise-class solutions and we are building out a team to leverage these tools as we continue our rapid global growth. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Develop and support customer and internal-facing applications in Microsoft Windows environments.
- Design, develop, debug and support internal and external applications.
- Implement localization or globalization of software.
- Gain proficiency in CSI’s critical 3rd party applications and apply technical skills and research abilities to enable comprehensive data-transfer and system integration solutions.
- Use enterprise-class development and communications tools such as Git, SVN, Nuget, Jenkins, JIRA, TeamCity, Visual Studio, Octopus, Confluence, etc.
- Get creative and design new ways to drive our technology forward, evaluate cutting-edge technologies and platforms, make improvement recommendations to stakeholders and management, and build cool new things.
- Team with sales, marketing, customer support, and operations teams to develop solutions in support of the development and distribution of CSI software products and services.
- Create or consult on technical system documentation and provide training to new staff.
Interested? Here's How You Apply.
Email us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 791 Piedmont Wekiwa, Rd., Apopka, FL 32703 to apply.