Some of the things you’ll be doing will include…
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Ensure design of the system allows all components to work properly together.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, security, and efficiency.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks and ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routeing protocols and routeing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users: Analyse and isolate issues, evaluate and modify system’s performance, and identify user needs.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Disaster recovery, mitigation, process design.
- Manage migration to co-locations.
7+ years in IT Systems administration. User support and Implementation experience a big plus. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you and everything is mapped out completely. You enjoy building great relationships, working with others and ensuring that everyone has the tools they need to succeed. You are a resourceful leader and love a big challenge.
Verifiable 10+ years of experience in optimization, upgrades, and maintenance of:
- Microsoft Lync install with CISCO VoIP
- WIN 23K upgrades to 28K
- Equal Logic ISCSI SANS
- Exchange 2007
- Microsoft CRM
- Project Server
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, VM 4.1 environments