As a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst on our growing team, you will be a key part of the development process. In this leadership role, you’ll be the role model for providing high-quality product advocacy, analysis, planning, implementation, testing, validation and quality reporting. You will work closely with your peers in development, product management, documentation, and program management to deliver high-quality software in a fast-paced continuous integration environment, and you will teach your team to do the same.
You can expect to:
- Leverage your understanding of the latest QA methodologies and best practices to design, build and execute manual and automated functional, systems, integration, regression and acceptance testing.
- Interact daily with Testers, Customer Service, Developers, Technical Program Managers, Project Managers, End Users, Trainers, Technical Writers, and Stakeholders.
- Lead and drive testing efforts across multiple projects and environments helping to ensure that exceptional integration and functionality benchmarks are met or exceeded.
- Automate testing methods and tools, deployment testing, and process improvement strategy – and if you can handle large-scale testing automation implementation, that’s a big plus.
- Multi-task between different areas of the products and customized applications, test in parallel, measure code coverage and provide excellent metrics reporting to stakeholders.
- Mentor and train colleagues in the latest testing methodologies and design improvement strategies.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills and a willingness to jump in where and when you are needed.
- Coordinate appropriate test environments whilst performing business and functional requirements verification.
- Record all test results and thoroughly investigate and document our defects and errors.
- Stay on top of latest and newest technologies and tools related to your field.
BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with a strong software development or Quality Assurance focus – or equivalent current certifications.
5+ years’ experience in developing and implementing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test scripts within various SDLCs.
Your technical skills and training include advanced Test Automation, SQL, XML, HTML and .Net/C#. Experience working with Octopus, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo, Zephyr, Rational, Visual Studio, TeamCity, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Visio and similar business tools is also expected.
2+ years’ experience building and leading QA teams, providing excellent training and mentoring for colleagues.
Interested? Here's How You Apply.
Email us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.