As a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst on our growing team, you will be a key part of the development process. In this leadership role, you’ll be the role model for providing high-quality product advocacy, analysis, planning, implementation, testing, validation and quality reporting. You will work closely with your peers in development, product management, documentation, and program management to deliver high-quality software in a fast-paced continuous integration environment, and you will teach your team to do the same.
You can expect to:
- Leverage your understanding of the latest QA methodologies and best practices to design, build and execute manual and automated functional, systems, integration, regression and acceptance testing.
- Interact daily with Testers, Customer Service, Developers, Technical Program Managers, Project Managers, End Users, Trainers, Technical Writers, and Stakeholders.
- Lead and drive testing efforts across multiple projects and environments helping to ensure that exceptional integration and functionality benchmarks are met or exceeded.
- Automate testing methods and tools, deployment testing, and process improvement strategy – and if you can handle large-scale testing automation implementation, that’s a big plus.
- Multi-task between different areas of the products and customized applications, test in parallel, measure code coverage and provide excellent metrics reporting to stakeholders.
- Mentor and train colleagues in the latest testing methodologies and design improvement strategies.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills and a willingness to jump in where and when you are needed.
- Coordinate appropriate test environments whilst performing business and functional requirements verification.
- Record all test results and thoroughly investigate and document our defects and errors.
- Stay on top of latest and newest technologies and tools related to your field.
BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with a strong software development or Quality Assurance focus – or equivalent current certifications.
5+ years’ experience in developing and implementing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test scripts within various SDLCs.
Your technical skills and training include advanced Test Automation, SQL, XML, HTML
2+ years’ experience building and leading QA teams, providing excellent training and mentoring for colleagues.
Interested? Here's How You Apply.
Email us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.